In order to better facilitate its business operations, AXEL MARK INC. and all associated group companies (hereafter, referred to collectively as “this company”) collect and use personal information including the names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses etc. (hereafter, referred to as “personal information”) of those with interests in this company, such as its customers, clients and stakeholders, as well as of executives and employees. This company recognizes that the correct handling of the personal information that it obtains from the above sources is an important aspect of its compliance obligations, and handles all personal information based on the following policy in order to fulfill these obligations.
AXEL MARK INC.
Junji Oshita, President and CEO
Revised: October 1, 2011
Revised: May 1, 2014
- Legal compliance
- Internal regulations and training
- Appropriate use of personal information
- For the sale and provision of products, rights, digital content, and services provided by this company or third parties (hereafter, referred to as “services, etc.”)
- For the identification and management of customers who purchase or use services, etc. provided by this company or third parties
- For the provision of information on and running of campaigns, prize contests and promotions, events, surveys, etc.
- For notifying concerned parties of matters deemed necessary for the administration of services, etc.
- For the advertisement / publicity and solicitation of sales of services, etc. provided by this company or third parties
- For packing and delivery operations relating to services, etc.
- For billing for services, etc.
- For the provision of points, coupons, mileage, etc. relating to services, etc.
- For dealing with inquiries and providing after sales service
- For conducting marketing research and analysis, and developing new services
- For the exercise of rights and the performance of obligations based on contracts and laws, etc.
- For contacting (including sending reports and handouts) clients, arranging meetings, conducting consultations, conducting investigations, receiving orders, sending out products, billing, receiving payments, and sending payments
- For IR activities and shareholder administration
- For the hiring, screening and personnel management of executives, employees, job applicants, etc., and other work connected with human resource management
- For providing notifications and reports to government offices
- Joint use
- AXEL MARK INC.
- AXEL GameStudio Inc.
- AXEL GameEntertainment Inc.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- In cases where consent has been given for the provision of personal information
- In cases where personal information has been processed into information in which individuals cannot be identified and is provided as statistical data
- In cases involving organizational restructuring, such as mergers, corporate splits, transfers of business, etc.
- In cases where the provision of information is deemed appropriate based on the relevant laws and regulations, other notifications etc. from public institutions such as government offices, etc.
- In cases in which personal information is provided to third parties when consigning work in part within the scope of outsourcing work as a means of better facilitating this company’s business activities
- Revision, suspension of use and deletion of personal information
- Regarding personal identification documents
- Regarding processing charges
- Inquiries relating to personal information, etc.
This company complies with all relevant Japanese laws and regulations, such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003), along with other guidelines and standards set up by the Japanese government and competent authorities, and observes other social practices deemed to be fair and proper.
We have put in place clear internal regulations and management systems concerning the protection of personal information, and have constructed systems for correctly handling personal information.
In addition, we conduct suitable internal training necessary for protecting personal information, through which we strive to uphold these systems.
This company uses the personal information it receives within the scope of the purposes of use described below.
In addition, in the event that changes are made to these purposes of use, we notify or publish the content of these changes.
<Purposes of use>
This company uses all personal information it receives on a joint basis with the following group companies within the scope of the purposes of use described above.
In addition, AXEL MARK INC. acts as the manager responsible for the joint use of personal information.
With the exception of the following cases, this company does not disclose or provide personal information to third parties.
If you wish to revise, suspend the use of or delete the personal information which you provided to this company, please contact the Personal Information Inquiries Section listed in “8. Inquiries relating to personal information, etc.” via email. A member of staff will inform you of the procedures you need to undertake to complete this process.
Please note that when applying for the revision, suspension of use or deletion of personal information, you will be asked to provide some kind of personal identification, such as a driver’s license or some other official document. (In cases where contact is made via a proxy, the individual concerned will be contacted separately to confirm whether the proper proxy procedures have been completed.)
In some cases, this company may charge a prescribed processing charge equivalent to the actual costs incurred when processing requests for the revision, suspension of use or deletion of personal information.
Please contact us if you have any inquiries relating to personal information.
(Hours: Weekdays 10:00 – 19:00, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and the New Year season)
AXEL MARK INC.
1-32-2 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-0012, Japan
Personal Information Inquiries Section